Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello readers

I love that Blogger tracks how many page views, what country people are viewing your blog from, and what links or searches send people to your blog.

For example, from using this stat tracker I discovered that an image search of "Raspberry Massacre" or "Stereotypical American Family" will bring up pictures from my blog in the first few images/pages. Searching the web for "the Daily Life of a Ladybug" generates my blog as the 4th link. Some other searches that have linked to my blog include "contractions", "hows baby lifes", and "for me again". Not really sure how those linked to my blog but apparently they helped people find their way here.

I have readers in India, Macedonia, Brazil, Indonesia, China (hey, I'm not banned here!)...to name a few that I don't know people in. I received a hit from the Philippines the other day that may have been Phil on a trip, or some random reader. I'm fairly certain hits in Russia, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Canada, Italy and the UK were the result of some mom groups I'm in or Jane and Phil on their travels. I only wish Blogger stored information for all the countries that I get a hit from. Unfortunately, they only store the information for the top viewed from countries.

So, hello readers! Feel free to leave a comment from time to time. With 400+ page views a month I'd love to hear from you!

-and- I promise photos and video tomorrow!

No comments: