Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall time fun

I love that the kids love to read. For their birthdays this year they each got a Tag reader so they're able to read books to themselves. One weekend day a couple weeks ago this is how I found them in their bedroom.



This year we went to a local hibachi grill place for Shaun's birthday. They bring out a delish banana dessert and sing a birthday song while placing this on the birthday person's head.

Here are a few pics from their recent trip to the cabin with my mom.






Now time for the videos, right? The first couple are of Sophia, trying to capture her giggles on camera. She's very stubborn about this. Just this morning I was getting belly laughs from her and as soon as I pulled out the camera she stopped. Little bugger. I promise to keep working on getting a great video of the belly laughs!





This next one is just a video of the older two playing in the leaves as I'm trying to rake. They've become obsessed with this fall activity and request it every time we pull into the driveway at home.



This last one is Sophia's latest trick. She's starting to mimic us! Check out what she's choosing to mimic.

No comments: