Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ren Fest and other

So you're probably wondering what happened with those pictures from the Renaissance Festival. First, I didn't go :-( The weather the day we planned to go was rainy and cold. We weren't keen on taking Sophia out for an entire day in that weather when she already had a cold. However, Shaun did take the other kids. Which leads up to problem #2...no one who went knew how to work my camera, lol. Luckily, they did figure out how to work the video camera so you will get a couple videos, albeit short videos. Then #3, if you haven't heard already my computer completely went dead. Mega sad face! I did manage to get most of the information off of it before I said my final goodbye but it left me computer-less for a few days. Problem solved! I write to you now from my new computer!

Without further ado, here are a few videos for your viewing pleasure:

This is Evie meeting the Fairy "Twig" for the first time. Evie has been talking about fairies and pixie dust for months now. Twig did give Evie and Lex fairy stones and Evie has talked about it just about every day since.



This second one is of Lex riding an elephant. He had been talking about it for a week prior to heading to Ren Fest. You may recall that last year this elephant ate Lex's bottle; taking it straight out of our stroller! Anyways, thanks John for the commentary, lol.



These next couple videos aren't from Ren Fest. Instead they just highlight the enthusiasm the older kids show towards their littlest sister.






No comments: