Monday, December 8, 2008

Cranky cranky baby

I had all these grand plans for today to get things done. No go. Evie is super cranky and keeps refusing to take a nap. Earlier today I could only get her to sleep by bouncing her, humming in her ear loudly, and rocking...all at the same time with out stopping. As soon as I'd stop she'd start screaming again. What the heck happened to my super easy going baby? I think she may be teething (the nurse I saw at my mom's group last week confirmed 'probably').

So about 15 minutes ago I got fed up and put her in the swing on the highest setting and had to let her fuss herself to sleep. She's out now. Heh, and instead of getting to my grand plans of getting things done I'm on here. Lol, I'm headed to the kitchen now to catch up on some cleaning...

No comments: