Monday, March 31, 2008

It's a...



GIRL!!!

She wasn't very cooperative during the ultrasound, however, and we didn't end up with any gender shots to share. She kept her legs crossed pretty much the whole time, lol. So I'd say the Dr. was about 80% sure she's a she. It is very exciting and took a minute to digest. I really thought we would be having a boy. I'm very happy with a girl, though.

Here are a couple of the pictures we got from the ultrasound. None of them are 3D unfortunately. I'm not sure why they didn't do any 3D like our midwife said they would. Oh well, I was happy enough to see our little girl in 2D.

In two of the pictures you can see her head with her hand up next to her face and the other one is the back of her head and her back. She was facing away from us th
e whole time so we didn't get to see any profile pictures.



No comments: