Saturday, November 15, 2008

Three months old

Tomorrow Evie is three months old. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. Before I know it she will be a teenager, driving, going to prom, off to college, getting married, and having kids of her own :-) Maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. We've been doing a lot more tummy time, even though she hates it. I've just learned that we need to keep it to 2 minutes at a time 4 or 5 times a day. I took some pictures of it today. Haven't been lucky enough to catch a picture while she's at her highest point pushing up, but here are a couple of cute ones.

Later today we're heading up to Flake to visit the family. Aunt Jynelle decided to come up from Marshall this weekend so we're going to spend some time with her today too. Tomorrow Evie's coming with me to go Christmas shopping at MOA (can't believe it's that time of year already!) after church and Sunday school. Busy weekend!

1 comment:

Strand Family said...

It doesn't look like she hates it too much. You should try the mommy and baby workout video from Parents magazine. It has some great tummy time tricks.