Monday, October 19, 2009

Few and far between

Things seem so crazy busy around here that I'm not really updating much. Sorry! Some day, when things settle down, I'll at least get back to the once a week posts.

Other than the lack of blogging, things are going good. Not much sleep happening but both kids seem happy. Evie has actually been sleeping a little better, as in sleeping until 6 am. Lex is up at least every 3 hours for an hour each time so I'm one tired momma, but it gets better soon, right? Much thanks to my mom for coming over to help last night. I actually got 5 hours of sleep at once! We're definitely thinking that when Shaun gets home he can do a bottle of pumped milk every other, maybe every, night so I can get some sleep.

Headed to Arizona on Wednesday for Jane and Phil's wedding. First flying trip as a family. Should be interesting. Lots of photos will be taken and posted when we get home.

No comments: