Monday, April 13, 2009

Evie's first ear infection

She's been feeling pretty crappy for a couple of days now. We thought she just had a cold. The coughing was getting worse and it was actually making her projectile vomit from time to time. So I called the ped's nurse to see if there was anything we could give her to help her feel better. The nurse suggested that we bring her in. So Jane was kind enough to do that for us today. Turns out Evie has a double ear infection, and it's really bad in the left ear. Poor girl. You can hardly tell she's sick if it weren't for the coughing and terrible sleeping. She's up to 17lbs 11oz now.

And the newest little one? Well s/he is still giving me morning sickness. This weekend I decided to try not taking the morning (all day) sickness meds and it didn't go over too well. I saw Easter dinner more than once. I was puking so violently that I actually burst a bunch of blood vessels around my eyes and on my forehead. I've got red dots everywhere! At least I'm feeling little kicks a couple times a day.

1 comment:

Dream Girl said...

Oh that is terrible that you still feel icky! Stories like this make me really nervous about ever being pregnant... and poor Evie, what a trooper! I hope you both feel better soon and can enjoy the spring that's finally starting to arrive!